- Camp Nano is coming! I am low-key recruiting people into my cabin, because ACCOUNTABILITY YAY and also we are SUPER GREAT at cheerleading and making people look after themselves, so you should all join us. (Seriously, if you want in, give me your Nano username and I will make it happen.)
- I am working on one SECRET and a story for bb_shousetsu because dipping_sauce has promised accountability. My word count goal is 15,000! I'm sure this will be fine.
- My second oldest niece turned twenty on Saturday and I'm appalled. I remember her being BORN. This is the worst, oh my god. (She's also lived in Mexico for the last few months while doing an Open University course and is running off to visit her boyfriend in Germany and just auuuuugh these go-getter kids making me feel old. I'm disgustingly proud of her.)
- I spent yesterday browsing stationery for my diary on etsy, because that is literally the single most soothing activity I can think of, and I found a character sheet that might hypothetically fit in my Filofax! (I know the listing is for a traveller's notebook size, as far as I can tell from printing and cutting it down, the personal size in that folder is the correct size but I'm gonna have fun with the hole punching.) Plus, I bought an address book printable off the same seller, so today I made a hash of assembling it into a cute little address book! I'm very happy with it as a first attempt, I think it looks pretty cute! And it turns out that when you have a proper double-sided printer and a hardcore guillotine, it's a lot easier to sort it out into a proper insert! (I did have to poor-man's-staple it because none of the staplers were long enough to hit the middle of the book – I poked the holes in at the right width with a push-pin and then threaded the staples through after.) faintdreams: you were right! It is doable!
- (PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR BUSINESS CARDS SO THAT I CAN USE CUTE TAPE TO STICK THEM INTO MY ADDRESS BOOK LIKE A NERD. I am still at the stage where I treat business cards like collectables. ... This is possibly because everyone I know has super cute business cards, actually.)
- I am so tired, guys. I know it's because it's shark week and February/March are my months where routine goes out the window so I stop being able to function, but this is ridiculous. I'm gonna head to bed in a little bit and see y'all in the morning.
( Cut for exercise )