- IT IS MY BABY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY I AM SUPER HYPED! She is 24 and it's weirding me out.
- Today I woke up with a sore throat and I'm just like "NO BODY, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE ILL, WE ARE BARELY TWO WEEKS INTO THIS MONTH OF DOOM, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!" but hopes are low.
- Got to work at one of my OTHER libraries around 8:45 all like "Sure hope someone shows up with the keys to let me in!"
9:00 another lady shows up and we're both like "Sure hope someone shows up with the keys to let us in!"
9:15, we start phoning the district manager because we're supposed to be in the building by now.
(Lady straight up just forgot, because she's not well? So she ran over with the keys, let us and the six customers waiting outside in, and then ran off to do her day. Bless.)
- Oh god, don't you hate shifts where none of the staff who actually work in the building and know where everything is are at work that day. so you have to muddle through and hope? *lies on floor* And apparently that library has been having a problem with kids on the roof, so we had someone coming round to work out how we can stop them doing that. I'm assuming it's gonna be rusty razorwire like the back of that library but ?????
- I ran ERRANDS today, including going to the BANK. I am super great at this.
- GUESS WHO IS UP TO DATE ON FANGIRL HAPPY HOUR TRANSCRIBING! I AM A GOD AMONG PEOPLE WHO ARE BAD AT DEADLINES!
- Saw King Arthur and it had everything I wanted (Guy Ritchie quirks, shirtless Charlie Hunnam, ENORMOUS ANGRY WAR ELEPHANTS), which pretty much made up for the flaws (Are you going to do anything with that set-up there? Name more than two female characters? Stop killing female characters EXPLICITLY for motivating dudes?). Also I swear Kate McGraw or whatever her name is was in this for like two minutes at the start before everything went to shit.
- I am writing all of this down because I'm lying on the chaise going "Oh god, why am I tired, why can I not get motivated to do anything?" and the answer is I HAVE USED UP ALL OF MY ACTION POINTS, OKAY, I NEED TO WAIT FOR THEM TO RECHARGE.